Manufacturing in Singapore has expanded for the 13th month in a row and Industry 4.0 is revolutionising the way companies manufacture, improve and distribute their products.
Manufacturers are integrating enabling technologies, including Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and analytics, AI and machine learning into their production facilities and operations. Our speakers, Mr Neeraj Gupta, Asset Management Solution Leader, IBM APAC, Mr Zhiwei Lee, Business Development / Industry 4.0 Transformation Leader, IBM Supply Chain, Mr David Leong, Head of IoT, S & I Systems, Mr Nicholas Lee, 1st Vice Chairman, Digital Transformation Chapter, SGTech and Mr Vejay Kumar, General Manager, SMART Modular Technologies shared their insights on how to:
- Leverage technology to transform your business — with success story from guest speaker in the manufacturing industry
- Collect and analyse data from advanced sensors, embedded software and robotics
- Ensure real-time visibility of manufacturing assets
- Perform predictive maintenance to minimise equipment downtime
- Increase responsiveness to customers through automation and self-optimisation of manufacturing process